Select Your Obituary Newspaper Ad Type:
Recently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL »
Q. I wanted to put my parents Wedding Anniversary wishes in Udayavani Udupi/ Manipal and Mumbai. I wanted to put atleast the picture atleast quarter of a page. I saw very small display ad space online. can you help me out to know how to put bigger photos. Please let me know. I am in US and you can contact me via email. Display date is December 12th.
- Book an Ad
- Additional Information
- About releaseMyAd
Book an Ad
To book your ads on Obituary in Udayavani, take the following steps:
• Choose your location from the panel above
• Compose your ad. You can seek the aid of our online sample ad gallery to get a better idea of how to compose your ads effectively.
• Choose your advertising date and clear your bill by having your pick of numerous online and offline payment methods.
If you wish to book your ads online now, kindly follow the steps mentioned above. Alternatively, if you wish to know more about Obituary ads, click on the appropriate tab below.
Obituary ads are published by the near and dear ones of someone who has recently passed. Obituaries serve to honour the departed and inform his/her acquaintances of the time and location of the memorial service. We understand that these are trying times for the affected, which is why we can save you the unnecessary hassle of visiting numerous agents and office by letting you book your ads online.
You can reap certain benefits when you advertise with releaseMyAd, of which some are:
• You can book your ads in a simple online process that takes no more than 10 minutes
• You can get the best deals and rates when you advertise with releaseMyAd, and you do not need to pay anything extra for booking ads online.
• You can track the progress of your ad as it passes the several stages before finally being ready to be printed.
• Avail of numerous online and offline payment options.
Sample Obiutary Ads on Udayavani:
• Death could not conquer you, for your spirit will live on in the hearts of all who knew you. Not a single moment has gone by when we have not remembered you and missed your presence. Fondly remembered and immensely missed by family & friends. Remembered By RABINDRA,SHASHI,NIVI & SUNNY
• Smt Savithramma(91 years), W/O Late Mirle S. Venkataramaiah(Mysore) passed away on 06.04.11. Deeply mourned by Family members. RSVP: 09830629298(Badri).
releaseMyAd is India's simplest classified booking service! Through our service you can book classified Ads for all leading Indian Newspapers – at no extra charges!
We are fully accredited by the Indian Newspaper Society (I.N.S.) - the primary governing body for all media publications. Furthermore, we have exclusive tie-ups with newspapers that enable you to release ads at the same cost as the newspaper in addition to enjoying special discounts!
You can book your Newspaper Ad instantly for any category such as Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Automobile, Travel etc. We accept both online and offline payments for advertisement bookings. Online payment options include Credit/Debit Cards & Net Banking (All Indian Banks), and offline options include Demand Drafts, Cheques and cash payments.
Contact us at:
09830629298 (24 hours, Monday-Sunday, Standard STD/Local charges apply)